This policy (together with any ancillary documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data I collect from you, or that you provide to me, will be processed.
Please read the following carefully to understand how I will treat and regard your personal data.
A. COLLATION OF INFORMATION
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on my website which includes requesting further services.
2. If you contact me by letter or email, records of the correspondence may be kept
3. I may ask you to send feedback on my service at some point, although this is not mandatory
4. Details of transactions you may carry out through my site and of the fulfilment and administration of your requests.
5. Details of our sessions, for the purpose of treatment and billing.
B. WHERE I STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data that I collect from you via any contact forms, emails or placed through my site will either be sent securely to my email addresses, or will be stored on servers inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
C. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
1. To provide you with information, or services that you request from me or which I feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
2. To carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me.
3. To allow you to keep in touch with me, when you choose to do so.
4. To notify you about changes to my service.
If you are an existing client, I will contact you by electronic means only with information about similar services.
D. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
I may disclose your personal information to any member of my team.
1. I may disclose your personal information to third parties:
for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
2. You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. I will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if I intend to use your data for such purposes or if I intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms I use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting me by email.
The site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of other relevant organisations. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
E. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
1. I may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for statistical purposes. This is statistical data about my clients’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
2. For the same reason, I may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help me to improve my site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable me:
to estimate my audience size and usage pattern;
to store information about preferences, and so allow me to customise my site according to your individual interests;
to potentially recognise you when you return to my site.